Help and FAQ
Here’s some answers to frequently asked questions about our website
For detailed kit instructions visit How to Diamond Paint.
Really, any of our diamond painting kits are a great way to get started, because they come with everything you need! What we recommend to start with is a smaller sized diamond painting though, so you can make sure it’s something you enjoy and that you don’t bite off more than you can chew. Some diamond paintings take weeks!
We actually have a convenient glossary for those who are having a bit of trouble with all the terminology surrounding diamond painting.
You can find the glossary of diamond painting terms and phrases here!
There are a few good ways to get in contact with us. Feel free to send us a message on Facebook Messenger, call us at +1 (866) 222-2630 or shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Orders placed by 2pm during the week typically ship the same day. Orders placed over the weekend and after 2pm during the week usually ship the next business day.
If you need to change your shipping address, contact us by phone at +1 (866) 222-2630 immediately so that we can change your shipping address, as we do tend to ship products quite quickly. In the event that you places your order late in the day and we are not available by phone, leave us a voicemail and contact us at email@example.com so we can make sure we get notice as soon as possible!
Tracking information for your order is sent in an email after your receipt. Once your order has shipped you should receive regular updates on the status of your package via email and/or text message.
You may also go back into your order history on your account page and click an order number to view it’s tracking number.
There are a few reasons your card payment could be declined.
- You have not entered your billing address information in the exact way that your bank has it on file. This includes name, address, and zip code.
- You have accidentally mis-typed a number on your card or CVV.
- Your bank has a hold on your account or has locked it.
However, we update our website very frequently and there is a chance (less than 1%) that you have encountered an error.
If you believe that you have sufficiently made sure that you are entering all information correctly and your bank has not placed a lock, hold, or freeze on your account, please contact us so we can review this issue.
You may at some point have two or more charges from us appear on your bank account as pending. Here’s what causes this.
- You may have hit the checkout button twice (rare) or attempt to place an order and the transaction was declined for whatever reason (more common).
- Our Website attempts to charge your card but fails. Your bank reserves this money as a pending transaction. The automated system doesn’t immediately know the transaction failed.
- You then try again and place an order with corrected information. Your bank again reserves the money for the sale. One transaction gets approved and we eventually receive the money for one of the transactions.
- Your bank takes an amount of time depending on bank and payment method to process cancellation of the pending charge and it eventually disappears (normally 3-5 days).
Declined transactions should only ever show as pending and will never clear your account. As soon as it finishes processing it should disappear.
Unfortunately, this is entirely in hands of the bank and the money has never made its way to us, so we can not do anything about this, or any pending charge.
While all returns are handled on a case by case basis, we do have some general guidelines for when and how you can return a product.
30 Day Happiness Guarantee: We have a 30 day guarantee on all products. If you aren’t happy with your product for any reason within 30 days, let us know and we will, refund, exchange, or replace your item depending on the condition of the item and reason for the return.
Unopened Product returns/exchanges: If you have a product purchased from us that has not been opened or used in any way you have 60 days from the date of purchase to return the item for a refund or an exchange of equal or lesser value. You are responsible for shipping the item back to us, and we will refund the entire initial purchase including your original shipping cost. If we are issuing an exchange we will cover the shipping of the new item you are exchanging your original purchase for.